Guidlines to contributors of full-text presentations
The full text paper shall be submitted for publication in the Conference Proceedings
before July 30, 2002 via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
( with copies to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation title (in 14-point bold type, all caps, flush left).
- Author(s) name(s), complete affiliations, postal address and e-mail
address (flush left).
- Electronic Submission. Authors should send the text and artwork
(formulas, figures and tables) of their manuscript in the electronic
form ( in limits of 10 pages for printing). The electronic version can be generated in Microsoft Word
( preferably versions Word 97 and " higher" or 6.0) for Windows in .rtf format using zip - archiving. PDF and Postscript files may be submitted and useful for preparation of printed Proceedings, but only as additional to Word files.
- Optimal placement for a figure or table is directly in the text, the top or bottom of a page copy.
Incomplete pages are not desirable .
- Formulas, Latin and Greek letters at the text should be set in bold 14-point
Examples of a program code are typed by a regular font (12-point).
References must be cited in the text by indicating the numbers in square brackets.
The references should appear at the end of your manuscript
without mentioning "References".
- Your type area should be organized as follows:
- - paper size - A4 210 x 297 ;
- - margins: top, bottom, left, right - 2.5 cm;
- - colontituls - 1.5 cm;
- - book orientation;
- - Times New Roman of 14-point type should be used;
- - 1-line space;
- - the right margin of the text should be justified;
- - the first line of each paragraph must be indented 1.5 cm.